Have you ever wondered on any of these questions?
- What is my Purpose?
- What will be my legacy once I leave this world?
- What will people remember me for?
If you want a fulfilling life, reflect and get clarity on knowing and living your purpose.
What a beautiful quote by Robert Kennedy that reminds and guides us that purpose of life is to contribute in some way to make things better.
“The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to make things better” Robert Kennedy
About the Author of Quote: Robert Kennedy Robert Francis Kennedy, also known by his initials RFK and by the nickname Bobby, was an American lawyer and politician who served as the 64th United States Attorney General from January 1961 to September 1964, and as a U.S. Senator from New York.
- BREATHE: Take a moment to pause and breathe.
- Slow deep breathing… and guide your breath to go deeper
- Try breathing in for a count of 4 and breathing out for a count of 5 or longer
- REFLECT: on questions
- “What is my Purpose?”
- “What will be my legacy?”
- RESPOND: Let the answers be your guide, Inspiration & Motivation as you wake up every day connect to go and live your purpose.
If you are not sure or coming up blank, learn more about Well-being transformation coaching to gain clarity and get an inspired sense of direction through the purpose and intention cornerstones.